- 2 cups Pueblo Pinto Beans, cooked until tender, drained, and cooled
- 2 cups Peaches & Cream Corn, roasted in the husk on a grill, shucked, and removed from the ear
- ½ cup Pueblo Green Chiles, roasted, peeled, seeded, and diced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup cotija cheese
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Small mixing bowl
- Large mixing bowl
- Small whisk
- Small cutting board
- Small knife
- Large spoon or rubber spatula
- Serving dish
Gather all your ingredients and equipment. Beans, corn, and Chiles can be cooked and prepared several days ahead of time or frozen and thawed right before making.
To make the cream: zest the lime into the small mixing bowl. Ass all the sour cream and wise together. Set aside.
Mix all the other ingredients together and dress with the crema. Taste for seasoning. Add salt as needed. Serve or refrigerate immediately. You can make this salad with the dressing on it up to one day ahead of serving.