- 3 lb Fillet flat pork tenderloin
- 5 oz chimichurri sauce (see recipe)
- ½ lb mushrooms
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ½ panko
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup green chile chopped
- 2 cups green chile, drained
- 1 cup packed cilantro
- ½ cup roasted garlic
- ½ cup roasted onions
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 cup oil
- Season both sides of pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Spread chimichurri sauce evenly over the tenderloin.
- Sauté mushrooms and cool.
- Mix together cooled mushrooms, garlic, shredded parmesan, 1 egg, Italian seasoning, chopped green chile, and butter.
- Spread mixture over the chimichurri pork lay spinach evenly over that as well.
- Roll the pork tenderloin and tie.
- Bake at 500° for 15 minutes lower oven to 325°.
- Continue cooking for 35-45 minutes until pork reaches 155° at the center.
- Rest for 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Green Chile Chimichurri Sauce:
- In food processor, combine all ingredients (excluding oil) process until well blended.
- Slowly drizzle oil ½ cup to full cup to desired consistency.