- 10 oz. A.P. flour
- 10 oz. corn meal
- 8 oz. sugar
- 1 oz. baking soda
- .4 oz. salt
- 4 oz. eggs
- 15 oz. milk
- 4 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 3 oz. diced Pueblo Green Chiles
- 4 oz. corn kernels
- Mix the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl. Add the wet ingredients and mix with a whisk until just incorporated. Don’t over-mix.
- Gently fold in the cheese, Chiles, and corn.
- Lightly spray casserole with spray, line with parchment paper, and spray the top of the paper. Be sure to spray side of the casserole dish, too.
- Pour mixture into casserole and bake a 350° F for 13 minutes. Cool and serve.
The trick to baking this is to measure all ingredients BY WEIGHT. You can purchase a digital scale at any restaurant supply store.
Pueblo Community College Culinary Arts Department Chile Academy Pueblo Chile & Frijoles Festival 2019